Have you observed some signs of aging around your eyes such as wrinkles, bulging or sagging, discoloration or sun spots? In case you have been spotting such symptoms then it is time to act. Nobody wants to get old early. However, most of us are adversely affected by the daily grind of life, poor diet, atmospheric conditions, poor grooming and beauty routines as these can become important reasons for one getting old soon. We also ought to remember the free radicals that are present in the environment or harmful ultra violet radiation from the sun.
The best Korean eye creams can come to our rescue in a bid to deal with aging and other undesired signs. These creams have been used by consumers since decades and have produced fruitful results. Let’s have a look at the best Korean eye creams available on the market.
6 – AHC Private Real Eye Cream, 30ml
The AHC brand is one of the most popular ones when it comes to Korean eye creams. It is one of the top sellers in the market and has received plenty of positive reviews. The AHC Private Real Eye Cream, 30ml is an excellent concoction that has offered quick results to millions of people. This cream ensures that your eyes appear brighter, smoother and attractive in a very short span of time.
It consists of safe and effective ingredients that are not harmful for your eyes and also produce extremely fast results. The AHC Private Real Eye Cream, 30ml will prevent dry patches, irritation or oiliness from getting closer to your eyes. The small packet can be stuffed up with ease in your purse, handbag or pocket for comfortable carriage. The cap is screw-able which means that there will be no risk of the cream getting spilled over.
- Produces fast results
- Comes with a smooth texture
- Offers nice fragrance and color
5 – A.H.C. The Real Eye Cream with Moisturizer
Creams with a muddy or bulky feel are not at all desirable. The A.H.C. The Real Eye Cream with Moisturizer is very light in weight and offers a nice texture and consistency that allows the user to apply it with remarkable ease. The cream seamlessly permeates the pores of your skin to get the desired results.
The A.H.C. The Real Eye Cream with Moisturizer consists of anti-aging agents that exterminates wrinkles, subtle lines and swelling. The skin is made smoother, tighter and elastic; thereby giving it a more vibrant and youthful appearance. The cream ensures that the cream shines and gets aptly hydrated.
- Quickly penetrates the skin
- No irritation or burning
- Makes the skin smooth, tight and fresh
4 – KOREAN COSMETICS, CNP Laboratory
The KOREAN COSMETICS by CNP Laboratory has the potential of producing smooth and bright skin without any side effects. The cream is suitable for skins of all kinds as it enhances elasticity in the skin, soothes it and gives it the requisite nourishment. Honey essence, vitamins and nutrition serum are some of the crucial components of the KOREAN COSMETICS, CNP Laboratory. As mentioned above, the KOREAN COSMETICS, CNP Laboratory produces quick results without any harmful side effects. It is packed in 15ml packaging and has a consistent texture.
- Produces quick results
- Suitable for skins of all kinds
- Safe and no side effects
3 – Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care, 1 Oz.
Suitable for oily, smooth, dry, sensitive and all other kinds of skins, the Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care, 1 Oz. penetrates the skin at a fast pace to enhance its color, texture and outlook. It contains Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Vitamin C and CE Ferule Acid which are renowned for having beneficial effects on the skin. These ingredients render the skin more elastic, smooth, tighter and fresh while removing any kinds of wrinkles, red patches, dryness, sagginess or puffiness.
The Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care, 1 Oz. comes in a one ounce packaging which can be sealed with ease and prevents any spillage. The smooth and consistent texture of the cream makes it easy to be applied while the cream permeates the skin for rapid effects.
- Smooth and consistent texture
- Produces fast results
- No irritation or other side effects
2 – Korean Hyaluronic Facial Serums with Vitamin C & E
Natures Lab brings to you Korean Hyaluronic Facial Serums with Vitamin C & E which promises to offer a youthful skin. The cream is suitable for oily, sensitive, dry and all kinds of skins. It contains Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf and Green Tea Leaf. These ingredients are known to have positive impact on the health of skin. The cream has the potential to remove any symptoms of aging such as spots, red patches, wrinkles, discoloration, sagging and puffiness. The Korean Hyaluronic Facial Serums with Vitamin C & E is a completely organic solution and produces no side effects.
- Quickly permeates the skin
- No irritation or side effects
- Consistent texture
1 – Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Cream with 97.5% Snail Mucin Extract – 2 Oz.
The Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Cream with 97.5% Snail Mucin Extract – 2 Oz. is the most sought after eye cream in the market that comes with more snails Mucin in contrast to other creams. This feature makes it more effective which is proved by the tons of positive reviews and user ratings. The cream boasts a smooth and consistent texture that make it easier to apply while the fragrance of the cream is an added advantage.
The Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Cream with 97.5% Snail Mucin Extract – 2 Oz. also contains jojoba oil, shea butter, vitamin E, and aloe all of which play an important role in enhancing hydration. The manufacturers claim the product to have been harvested in an ethical manner while the organic contents prevent irritation, red patches or oiliness from appearing. Only a minute quantity of the cream is required to see the skin glowing, tightened up, brightened, elasticated and freshened up.
Common mistakes when applying eye creams
It may seem a simple business to apply eye cream but most people do it in a wrong way. Due to the wrong way of application of the cream, quick results are not produced. Let’s have a look at the most common mistakes when applying eye creams.
- No regard for the skin type: If you are not familiar with the type of your skin whether it is oily, sensitive or dry, then there is a high probability that you are using a wrong product. More often than not, products tend to specify the kind of skin they are most suited to. A strong product may lead to redness or irritation in a sensitive skin while a cream with excessive oil may not be suitable for oily skin whereas the one with moisturizer is ideal for dry skin.
- Washing the face in an inappropriate way: Ensure that the skin is clean as it helps to get rid of any kind of makeup, dirt, germs, dust, bacteria or other such stuff. A mild soap, facial cleanser and warm water are what you need to wash your face properly and then it should be dried clean with a soft towerl.
- Application of broken skin: A Korean eye cream is similar to using the other kinds of creams. If is particularly designed for usage on unbroken or bruise free skin. If applied to damaged skin, there is a risk of inflammation, infection, burning sensation, irritation, itching or other undesired outcomes. It is prudent to let your bruise heal before applying the cream. Moreover, the cream should not be applied inside the eye.
- Excessive pressure: If you apply too much pressure while rubbing the cream on your face, there is a risk of irritation or swelling. The cream ought to permeate your skin but this can be achieved without applying excessive pressure and ensuring a gentle touch. The index finger puts in a lot of pressure so it should not be used. The fourth finger or the ring finger may be used for this purpose since it is the weakest and does not put a lot of pressure.
- Mixing the cream with other products: If you are one of those people who want to achieve multiple outcomes such as hydration, getting rid of oiliness and making the skin look fresh with a single solution, then you may be wrong. Some people use numerous products simultaneously. There is a risk of the products reacting and affecting the eye cream. It is judicious to opt for an eye cream that is anti-aging, moisturizes the skin, reduces the pores and keeps the
Inevitably, every one of us is bound to get old. However, there are people who appear to get older faster than the others and this is especially observed around the eyes. There are numerous products such as creams, liquids and gels that promise to prevent you from looking old but not many of them succeed in living up to their claims and promises. As a matter of fact, most of the products accelerate aging or conjure side effects.
It is prudent to stick to products that are popular, safe, conform to safety standards and boast high user ratings and good user reviews. Korean eye creams have gained massive popularity among consumers thanks to their fast results. This post has introduced the best creams available in the market. These creams will ensure that your skin is able to retrieve the long lost youthful appearance and inhibit aging.